Last updated: 21st Oct, 2014
The BookBuzzr team has released a new version of the popular BookBuzzr Facebook fan page widget (aka AuthorPage Widget). If you are a BookBuzzr Pro Subscriber and want to share your BookBuzzr AuthorPage Widget on Facebook Fan Page here’s how you do it.
This new version of the technology is designed to spice up your Facebook fan page and give your readers a chance to really get to know you and your work. We’ve taken care to build the pieces which Facebook does not give you. These include:
- a home page that can be customized for your audience
- a content rich bio section that includes pictures and videos
- a section to show up your live tweets
- a fun section to entertain your fans
- a deals and promos section to sell more copies of your books
To get the widget sign-up for a BookBuzzr subscription.
If you get stuck somewhere, please feel free to leave a comment on this page and we’ll respond as quickly as possible. Or send us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Naveen is the Customer Support Executive and Social Media Manager at BookBuzzr. When he is not working or playing GTA, he is working on finishing his graduation.